- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (293 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2kq5.pdb1.gz) 14 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2KQ5
- Original NMR restraints
for 2KQ5 from PDB
- Retrieve 2KQ5 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2KQ5
[Save to disk]
|View 2KQ5 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2KQ5|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2KQ5,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 2kq5 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2kq5] [2kq5_A]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 2KQ5|
- Community annotation for 2KQ5 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.