- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (97 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1w3u.pdb1.gz) 185 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1W3U
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1W3U
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1W3U
- Structure Factors (398 Kb)
- Retrieve 1W3U in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1W3U
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1w3u structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1W3U in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1W3U|
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 1W3U from the CEP Server.
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1W3U,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1w3ua_, region A
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1w3u] [1w3u_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [Q59196]
- Domain organization of [SERC_BACCI] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1W3U|
- Community annotation for 1W3U at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.