- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (280 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4kvp.pdb1.gz) 71 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4kvp.pdb2.gz) 70 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4kvp.pdb3.gz) 71 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4kvp.pdb4.gz) 71 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 4KVP
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 4KVP
- Structure Factors (2354 Kb)
- Retrieve 4KVP in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 4KVP
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 4kvp structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 4KVP in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 4KVP|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 4KVP,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 4kvp from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [4kvp_D] [4kvp_C] [4kvp_A] [4kvp_B] [4kvp]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 4KVP with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 4KVP's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 4KVP|
- Community annotation for 4KVP at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)