- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (75 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2ptm.pdb1.gz) 272 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2PTM
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2PTM
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2PTM
- Structure Factors (150 Kb)
- Retrieve 2PTM in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2PTM
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2ptm structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2PTM in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2PTM|
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2PTM,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2ptm] [2ptm_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [O76977]
- Belongs to the voltage-gated ion channel (vic) superfamily
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [O76977_STRPU] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 2PTM: [cNMP
] by SMART
Other resources with information on 2PTM|
- Community annotation for 2PTM at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.