- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (76 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3hyz.pdb1.gz) 70 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3hyz.pdb2.gz) 73 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 3HYZ
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 3HYZ
- Structure Factors (403 Kb)
- Retrieve 3HYZ in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 3HYZ
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 3hyz structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 3HYZ in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 3HYZ|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 3HYZ,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 3hyz from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [3hyz] [3hyz_B] [3hyz_A]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 3HYZ: [HATPase_c
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 3HYZ with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 3HYZ's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 3HYZ|
- Community annotation for 3HYZ at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.