- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (72 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3nso.pdb1.gz) 68 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 3NSO
- Structure Factors (460 Kb)
- Retrieve 3NSO in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 3NSO
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 3nso structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 3NSO in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 3NSO|
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 3NSO,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [3nso_A] [3nso] [3nso_B]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 3NSO: [S_100
] by SMART
Other resources with information on 3NSO|
- Community annotation for 3NSO at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.