- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (78 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4duq.pdb1.gz) 73 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 4DUQ
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 4DUQ
- Structure Factors (930 Kb)
- Retrieve 4DUQ in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 4DUQ
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 4duq structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 4DUQ in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 4DUQ|
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 4DUQ,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [4duq_A] [4duq_B] [4duq]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 4DUQ: [S_100
] by SMART
Other resources with information on 4DUQ|
- Community annotation for 4DUQ at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.