- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (20 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1ob6.pdb1.gz) 8 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1ob6.pdb2.gz) 8 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1OB6
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1OB6
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1OB6
- Structure Factors (245 Kb)
- Retrieve 1OB6 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1OB6
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1ob6 structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1OB6 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1OB6|
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 1OB6 1OB6A 1OB6B from the CEP Server.
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1OB6,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1ob6a_, region A
- Domain d1ob6b_, region B
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1ob6_A] [1ob6] [1ob6_B]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1OB6|
- Community annotation for 1OB6 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.