- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (11 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1ob7.pdb1.gz) 6 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1OB7
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1OB7
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1OB7
- Structure Factors (131 Kb)
- Retrieve 1OB7 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1OB7
[Save to disk]
|View 1OB7 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1OB7|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 1OB7 from the CEP Server.
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1OB7,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1ob7a_, region A
- Fold representative 1ob7 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1ob7_A] [1ob7]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1OB7|
- Community annotation for 1OB7 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.