- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (142 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1taq.pdb1.gz) 138 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1TAQ
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1TAQ
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1TAQ
- Structure Factors (315 Kb)
- Retrieve 1TAQ in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1TAQ
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1taq structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1TAQ in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 1TAQ|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1TAQ,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Genome occurence of
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1taq_2, region 10-173
- Domain d1taq_1, region 174-289
- Domain d1taq_3, region 290-422
- Domain d1taq_4, region 423-832
- Fold representative 1taq from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1taq_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P19821]
- Domain organization of [DPO1_THEAQ] by SWISSPFAM
- Domains found in 1TAQ: [53EXOc] [HhH1] [HhH2] [POLAc
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1TAQ with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1TAQ's classification [DPO1_THEAQ] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [DPO1_THEAQ] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1TAQ|
- Community annotation for 1TAQ at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.