- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (66 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1ucu.pdb1.gz) 63 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1UCU
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1UCU
- Retrieve 1UCU in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1UCU
[Save to disk]
|View 1UCU in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1UCU|
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1UCU,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1ucua_, region A
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1ucu] [1ucu_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P06179]
- Domain organization of [FLIC_SALTY] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1UCU|
- Community annotation for 1UCU at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.