- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (355 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2fyu.pdb1.gz) 674 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2FYU
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2FYU
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2FYU
- Retrieve 2FYU in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2FYU
[Save to disk]
|View 2FYU in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2FYU|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2FYU,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 2fyu from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2fyu_G] [2fyu_A] [2fyu_K] [2fyu_E] [2fyu_F] [2fyu] [2fyu_B] [2fyu_D] [2fyu_J] [2fyu_H] [2fyu_I] [2fyu_C]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P00125] [P00157] [P07552] [P31800] [P23004] [P00126] [P00129] [P13271] [P00130] [P13272]
- Belongs to the proton-translocating quinol:cytochrome c reductase (qcr) superfamily
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [CY1_BOVIN] [CYB_BOVIN] [QCR10_BOVIN] [QCR1_BOVIN] [QCR2_BOVIN] [QCR6_BOVIN] [QCR7_BOVIN] [QCR8_BOVIN] [QCR9_BOVIN] [UCRI_BOVIN] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 2FYU|
- Community annotation for 2FYU at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.