- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (32 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2i88.pdb1.gz) 29 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2I88
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2I88
- Structure Factors (71 Kb)
- Retrieve 2I88 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2I88
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2i88 structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2I88 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2I88|
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2I88,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2i88] [2i88_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P02978]
- Belongs to the channel-forming colicin (colicin) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [CEA1_ECOLX] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 2I88|
- Community annotation for 2I88 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.