- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (142 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2vla.pdb1.gz) 138 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2VLA
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2VLA
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2VLA
- Structure Factors (684 Kb)
- Retrieve 2VLA in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2VLA
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2vla structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2VLA in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2VLA|
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2VLA,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2vla_M] [2vla_A] [2vla] [2vla_L]
- SWISS-PROT database: [A3FMN7]
- Domain organization of [A3FMN7_BACPU] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 2VLA|
- Community annotation for 2VLA at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.