- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (21 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1aik.pdb1.gz) 51 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1AIK
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1AIK
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1AIK
- Retrieve 1AIK in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1AIK
[Save to disk]
|View 1AIK in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1AIK|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1AIK,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1aik.1, region N:,C
- Fold representative 1aik from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1aik_N] [1aik] [1aik_C]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P04578]
- Belongs to the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (hiv-1) fusion peptide (hiv-fp) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [ENV_HV1H2] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1AIK|
- Community annotation for 1AIK at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.