- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (10 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1ain.pdb1.gz) 8 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1AIN
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1AIN
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1AIN
- Retrieve 1AIN in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1AIN
[Save to disk]
|View 1AIN in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 1AIN|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1AIN,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Genome occurence of
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1ain__, region
- Fold representative 1ain from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1ain_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P04083]
- Belongs to the annexin (annexin) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [ANXA1_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1AIN: [ANX
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1AIN with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1AIN's classification [ANXA1_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [ANXA1_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1AIN|
- Community annotation for 1AIN at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
- Domain movements in
1AIN from the Database of
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.