- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (32 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1cll.pdb1.gz) 27 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1CLL
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1CLL
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1CLL
- Structure Factors (122 Kb)
- Retrieve 1CLL in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1CLL
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1cll structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1CLL in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1CLL|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1CLL,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Genome occurence of
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1cll__, region
- Fold representative 1cll from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1cll] [1cll_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P62158]
- Belongs to the animal calmodulin-dependent e.r. secretion pathway (csp) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [CALM_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1CLL: [EFh
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1CLL with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1CLL's classification [CALM_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [CALM_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1CLL|
- Community annotation for 1CLL at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
- Domain movements in
1CLL from the Database of
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.