- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (50 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1d7e.pdb1.gz) 46 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1D7E
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1D7E
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1D7E
- Retrieve 1D7E in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1D7E
[Save to disk]
|View 1D7E in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1D7E|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 1D7E from the CEP Server.
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1D7E,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1d7ea_, region A
- Fold representative 1d7e from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1d7e] [1d7e_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P16113]
- Domain organization of [PYP_HALHA] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1D7E: [PAS
] by SMART
Other resources with information on 1D7E|
- Community annotation for 1D7E at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.