- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (42 Kb) [Save to disk]
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1HUM
- Original NMR restraints
for 1HUM from PDB
- Retrieve 1HUM in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1HUM
[Save to disk]
|View 1HUM in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 1HUM|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1HUM,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Genome occurence of
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1huma_, region A
- Domain d1humb_, region B
- Fold representative 1hum from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1hum_B] [1hum] [1hum_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P13236]
- Domain organization of [CCL4_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1HUM: [SCY
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1HUM with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1HUM's classification [CCL4_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [CCL4_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1HUM|
- Community annotation for 1HUM at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
- Domain movements in
1HUM from the Database of
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.