- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (256 Kb) [Save to disk]
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1IK2
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1IK2
[Save to disk]
|View 1IK2 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 1IK2|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- Fold representative 1ik2 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- SWISS-PROT database: [P12883]
- Domain organization of [MYH7_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 1IK2 with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1IK2's classification [MYH7_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [MYH7_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1IK2|
- Community annotation for 1IK2 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.