- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (48 Kb) [Save to disk]
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1IL8
- Experimental data,
such as chemical shifts, at BioMagResBank (BMRB)
NMR Restraints Grid from BioMagResBank (BMRB)
- Retrieve 1IL8 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1IL8
[Save to disk]
|View 1IL8 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1IL8|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1IL8,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Genome occurence of
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1il8a_, region A
- Domain d1il8b_, region B
- Fold representative 1il8 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1il8_B] [1il8] [1il8_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P10145]
- Domain organization of [IL8_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1IL8: [SCY
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1IL8 with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1IL8's classification [IL8_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [IL8_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1IL8|
- Community annotation for 1IL8 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.