- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (16 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1k34.pdb1.gz) 33 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1K34
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1K34
- Structure Factors (75 Kb)
- Retrieve 1K34 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1K34
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1k34 structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1K34 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1K34|
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1K34,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1k34a_, region A
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1k34] [1k34_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P04578]
- Belongs to the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (hiv-1) fusion peptide (hiv-fp) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [ENV_HV1H2] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1K34|
- Community annotation for 1K34 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.