- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (25 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1kth.pdb1.gz) 22 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1KTH
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1KTH
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1KTH
- Structure Factors (174 Kb)
- Retrieve 1KTH in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1KTH
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1kth structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1KTH in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1KTH|
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 1KTH from the CEP Server.
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1KTH,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1ktha_, region A
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1kth_A] [1kth]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P12111]
- Domain organization of [CO6A3_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1KTH: [KU
] by SMART
Other resources with information on 1KTH|
- Community annotation for 1KTH at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.