- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (438 Kb) [Save to disk]
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1M12
- Original NMR restraints
for 1M12 from PDB
- Experimental data,
such as chemical shifts, at BioMagResBank (BMRB)
NMR Restraints Grid from BioMagResBank (BMRB)
- Retrieve 1M12 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1M12
[Save to disk]
|View 1M12 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1M12|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1M12,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1m12a_, region A
- Fold representative 1m12 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1m12_A] [1m12]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P07602]
- Belongs to the amoebapore (amoebapore) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [SAP_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1M12: [SapB
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1M12 with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1M12's classification [SAP_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [SAP_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1M12|
- Community annotation for 1M12 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- NMR Ensemble (OLDERADO: core, domain and representative structure database)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.