- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (110 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1n5u.pdb1.gz) 105 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1N5U
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1N5U
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1N5U
- Structure Factors (588 Kb)
- Retrieve 1N5U in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1N5U
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1n5u structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1N5U in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 1N5U|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1N5U,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1n5ua2, region A:197-388
- Domain d1n5ua1, region A:2-196
- Domain d1n5ua3, region A:389-584
- Fold representative 1n5u from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1n5u_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P02768]
- Domain organization of [ALBU_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1N5U: [ALBUMIN
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1N5U with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1N5U's classification [ALBU_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [ALBU_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1N5U|
- Community annotation for 1N5U at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.