- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (24 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1tym.pdb1.gz) 11 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1tym.pdb2.gz) 10 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1tym.pdb3.gz) 54 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1tym.pdb4.gz) 19 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1tym.pdb5.gz) 19 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1tym.pdb6.gz) 27 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1tym.pdb7.gz) 29 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1TYM
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1TYM
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1TYM
- Retrieve 1TYM in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1TYM
[Save to disk]
|View 1TYM in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 1TYM|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1TYM,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1tym.1, region B:,A
- Domain d1tym.2, region D:,C
- Fold representative 1tym from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1tym_A] [1tym_B] [1tym_C] [1tym_D]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P01308]
- Domain organization of [INS_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1TYM: [IlGF
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1TYM with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1TYM's classification [INS_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [INS_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1TYM|
- Community annotation for 1TYM at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.