- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (41 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1wm5.pdb1.gz) 37 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1WM5
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1WM5
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1WM5
- Structure Factors (178 Kb)
- Retrieve 1WM5 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1WM5
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1wm5 structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1WM5 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1WM5|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1WM5,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 1wm5 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1wm5] [1wm5_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P19878]
- Domain organization of [NCF2_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1WM5: [TPR
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1WM5 with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1WM5's classification [NCF2_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [NCF2_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1WM5|
- Community annotation for 1WM5 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.