- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (413 Kb) [Save to disk]
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1Z9Q
- Original NMR restraints
for 1Z9Q from PDB
- Retrieve 1Z9Q in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1Z9Q
[Save to disk]
|View 1Z9Q in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1Z9Q|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1Z9Q,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 1z9q from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1z9q_A] [1z9q]
- SWISS-PROT database: [Q15080]
- Domain organization of [NCF4_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1Z9Q: [SH3
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 1Z9Q with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1Z9Q's classification [NCF4_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [NCF4_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1Z9Q|
- Community annotation for 1Z9Q at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.