- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (74 Kb) [Save to disk]
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1ZE7
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1ZE7
- Original NMR restraints
for 1ZE7 from PDB
- Retrieve 1ZE7 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1ZE7
[Save to disk]
|View 1ZE7 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 1ZE7|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1ZE7,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 1ze7 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1ze7_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P05067]
- Belongs to the amyloid -protein peptide (app) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [A4_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 1ZE7 with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1ZE7's classification [A4_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [A4_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1ZE7|
- Community annotation for 1ZE7 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.