- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (17 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1aa5.pdb1.gz) 10 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1AA5
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1AA5
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1AA5
- Structure Factors (132 Kb)
- Retrieve 1AA5 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1AA5
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1aa5 structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1AA5 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1AA5|
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1AA5,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1aa5_B] [1aa5_A] [1aa5]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1AA5|
- Community annotation for 1AA5 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.