- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (65 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1anf.pdb1.gz) 60 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1ANF
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1ANF
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1ANF
- Retrieve 1ANF in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1ANF
[Save to disk]
|View 1ANF in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1ANF|
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1ANF,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Genome occurence of
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1anf__, region
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1anf_A] [1anf]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P0AEX9]
- Belongs to the atp-binding cassette (abc) superfamily
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [MALE_ECOLI] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1ANF|
- Community annotation for 1ANF at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
- Domain movements in
1ANF from the Database of
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.