- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (14 Kb) [Save to disk]
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2DF9
|View 2DF9 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2DF9|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- Fold representative 2df9 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- SWISS-PROT database: [Q04844]
- Belongs to the neurotransmitter receptor, cys loop, ligand-gated ion channel (lic) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [ACHE_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 2DF9 with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 2DF9's classification [ACHE_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [ACHE_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 2DF9|
- Community annotation for 2DF9 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.