- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (102 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2i30.pdb1.gz) 97 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2I30
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2I30
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2I30
- Structure Factors (198 Kb)
- Retrieve 2I30 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2I30
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2i30 structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2I30 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 2I30|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2I30,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 2i30 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2i30_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P02768]
- Domain organization of [ALBU_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 2I30: [ALBUMIN
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 2I30 with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 2I30's classification [ALBU_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [ALBU_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 2I30|
- Community annotation for 2I30 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.