- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (1955 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2kty.pdb1.gz) 99 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2KTY
- Original NMR restraints
for 2KTY from PDB
- Retrieve 2KTY in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2KTY
[Save to disk]
|View 2KTY in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 2KTY|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2KTY,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 2kty from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2kty_A] [2kty]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 2KTY with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 2KTY's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 2KTY|
- Community annotation for 2KTY at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.