- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (30 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2qyp.pdb1.gz) 26 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2QYP
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2QYP
- Structure Factors (139 Kb)
- Retrieve 2QYP in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2QYP
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2qyp structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2QYP in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2QYP|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2QYP,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 2qyp from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2qyp_B] [2qyp_A] [2qyp]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P07602]
- Belongs to the amoebapore (amoebapore) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [SAP_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 2QYP: [SapB
] by SMART
Other resources with information on 2QYP|
- Community annotation for 2QYP at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.