- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (147 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2tun.pdb1.gz) 144 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2tun.pdb2.gz) 73 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2tun.pdb3.gz) 73 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2TUN
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2TUN
- Retrieve 2TUN in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2TUN
[Save to disk]
|View 2TUN in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2TUN|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2TUN,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d2tuna_, region A
- Domain d2tunb_, region B
- Domain d2tunc_, region C
- Domain d2tund_, region D
- Domain d2tune_, region E
- Domain d2tunf_, region F
- Fold representative 2tun from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2tun_B] [2tun_D] [2tun_A] [2tun] [2tun_E] [2tun_F] [2tun_C]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P01375]
- Domain organization of [TNFA_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 2TUN: [TNF
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 2TUN with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 2TUN's classification [TNFA_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [TNFA_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 2TUN|
- Community annotation for 2TUN at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.