- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (63 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2wea.pdb1.gz) 116 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2WEA
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2WEA
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2WEA
- Retrieve 2WEA in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2WEA
[Save to disk]
|View 2WEA in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2WEA|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 2WEA from the CEP Server.
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2WEA,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Genome occurence of
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d2wea__, region
- Fold representative 2wea from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2wea_A] [2wea]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P00798]
- Domain organization of [PENP_PENJA] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 2WEA|
- Community annotation for 2WEA at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.