- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (177 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2xvq.pdb1.gz) 87 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2xvq.pdb2.gz) 85 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2XVQ
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2XVQ
- Structure Factors (270 Kb)
- Retrieve 2XVQ in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2XVQ
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2xvq structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2XVQ in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 2XVQ|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2XVQ,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 2xvq from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2xvq_A] [2xvq] [2xvq_B]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 2XVQ with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 2XVQ's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 2XVQ|
- Community annotation for 2XVQ at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.