- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (177 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2xvu.pdb1.gz) 87 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2xvu.pdb2.gz) 86 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2XVU
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2XVU
- Structure Factors (260 Kb)
- Retrieve 2XVU in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2XVU
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2xvu structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2XVU in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2XVU|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2XVU,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 2xvu from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2xvu_A] [2xvu_B] [2xvu]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 2XVU: [ALBUMIN
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 2XVU with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 2XVU's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 2XVU|
- Community annotation for 2XVU at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.