- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (405 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2y4q.pdb1.gz) 21 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2Y4Q
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2Y4Q
- Original NMR restraints
for 2Y4Q from PDB
- Retrieve 2Y4Q in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2Y4Q
[Save to disk]
|View 2Y4Q in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2Y4Q|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2Y4Q,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 2y4q from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2y4q_A] [2y4q]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 2Y4Q with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 2Y4Q's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 2Y4Q|
- Community annotation for 2Y4Q at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.