- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (335 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2ydf.pdb1.gz) 161 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2ydf.pdb2.gz) 164 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2YDF
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2YDF
- Structure Factors (277 Kb)
- Retrieve 2YDF in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2YDF
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2ydf structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2YDF in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 2YDF|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2YDF,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 2ydf from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2ydf] [2ydf_A] [2ydf_B]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 2YDF with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 2YDF's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 2YDF|
- Community annotation for 2YDF at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.