- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (70 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2zhv.pdb1.gz) 66 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2ZHV
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2ZHV
- Structure Factors (349 Kb)
- Retrieve 2ZHV in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2ZHV
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2zhv structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2ZHV in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2ZHV|
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2ZHV,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2zhv] [2zhv_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P56817]
- Belongs to the β-amyloid cleaving enzyme (bace1) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [BACE1_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 2ZHV|
- Community annotation for 2ZHV at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.