- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (48 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (2gzg.pdb1.gz) 42 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 2GZG
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 2GZG
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 2GZG
- Structure Factors (158 Kb)
- Retrieve 2GZG in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 2GZG
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 2gzg structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 2GZG in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 2GZG|
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 2GZG,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [2gzg] [2gzg_A] [2gzg_B]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P09883] [P13479]
- Belongs to the channel-forming colicin (colicin) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [CEA9_ECOLX] [IMM9_ECOLX] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 2GZG: [HNHc
] by SMART
Other resources with information on 2GZG|
- Community annotation for 2GZG at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.