- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (45 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3gkj.pdb1.gz) 40 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 3GKJ
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 3GKJ
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 3GKJ
- Structure Factors (183 Kb)
- Retrieve 3GKJ in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 3GKJ
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 3gkj structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 3GKJ in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 3GKJ|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 3GKJ,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 3gkj from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [3gkj_A] [3gkj]
- SWISS-PROT database: [O15118]
- Belongs to the resistance-nodulation-cell division (rnd) superfamily
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [NPC1_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 3GKJ with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 3GKJ's classification [NPC1_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [NPC1_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 3GKJ|
- Community annotation for 3GKJ at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.