- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (43 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3hyy.pdb1.gz) 76 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3hyy.pdb2.gz) 39 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 3HYY
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 3HYY
- Structure Factors (370 Kb)
- Retrieve 3HYY in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 3HYY
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 3hyy structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 3HYY in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 3HYY|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 3HYY,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 3hyy from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [3hyy] [3hyy_A]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 3HYY: [HATPase_c
] by SMART
- Alignments of the sequence of 3HYY with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 3HYY's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 3HYY|
- Community annotation for 3HYY at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.