- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (43 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3hz1.pdb1.gz) 75 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3hz1.pdb2.gz) 38 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 3HZ1
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 3HZ1
- Structure Factors (215 Kb)
- Retrieve 3HZ1 in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 3HZ1
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 3hz1 structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 3HZ1 in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 3HZ1|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 3HZ1,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 3hz1 from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [3hz1] [3hz1_A]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 3HZ1 with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 3HZ1's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 3HZ1|
- Community annotation for 3HZ1 at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.