- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (23 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3ilg.pdb1.gz) 52 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 3ILG
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 3ILG
- Structure Factors (102 Kb)
- Retrieve 3ILG in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 3ILG
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 3ilg structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 3ILG in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 3ILG|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 3ILG,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 3ilg from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [3ilg_A] [3ilg_B] [3ilg_D] [3ilg] [3ilg_C]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 3ILG with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 3ILG's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 3ILG|
- Community annotation for 3ILG at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.