- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (99 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3k0n.pdb1.gz) 95 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 3K0N
- Structure Factors (291 Kb)
- Retrieve 3K0N in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 3K0N
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 3k0n structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 3K0N in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 3K0N|
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 3K0N,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [3k0n_A] [3k0n]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 3K0N|
- Community annotation for 3K0N at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.