- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (279 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3k8o.pdb1.gz) 138 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (3k8o.pdb2.gz) 138 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 3K8O
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 3K8O
- Structure Factors (1116 Kb)
- Retrieve 3K8O in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 3K8O
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 3k8o structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 3K8O in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 3K8O|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 3K8O,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 3k8o from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [3k8o_E] [3k8o_Q] [3k8o_S] [3k8o_T] [3k8o_U] [3k8o_Y]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 3K8O with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 3K8O's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 3K8O|
- Community annotation for 3K8O at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.