- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (236 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4duu.pdb1.gz) 230 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 4DUU
- Structure Factors (94 Kb)
- Retrieve 4DUU in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 4DUU
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 4duu structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 4DUU in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 4DUU|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 4DUU,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 4duu from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [4duu_A]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 4DUU with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 4DUU's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 4DUU|
- Community annotation for 4DUU at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.